You are eligible if you:
- Are a veteran, as defined by Veterans Affairs Canada as any former member who successfully underwent basic training and is honourably discharged (https://www.veterans.gc.ca/eng/about-vac/what-we-do/mandate), of the Canadian Armed Forces or other allied military.
- You can also take part in the study if you are currently serving in the Canadian Armed Forces (either as a regular force member or reservist).
- Self-identify as a man (see below about a separate/parallel study for women).
- Have received full dosage of the COVID-19 vaccination (min 2 injections) and must provide proof of vaccination, as this is required to access all active military bases in Canada.
- Be able to read and understand English or French.
- Have access to a computer, tablet, or other device, that has access to the internet.
- Live at, or in close proximity to, one of the nine study locations (Esquimalt, BC; Edmonton, AB, Shilo, MB; Borden, ON; Kingston, ON; Petawawa, ON; Valcartier, QC; Montreal, QC; Gagetown, NB– see Map below)
Although the PASS Trial is open for men (who are military veterans or currently serving), we also have a separate study/program for women called Purpose After service through Connectivity and Exercise (PACE). For information please contact Katrina Waldhauser at firstname.lastname@example.org